- Develop and implement strategic and innovative social media campaigns, that are aligned with brand, marketing and business objectives.
- Improve and manage Saral Vaastu’s social media presence on existing platforms Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube & Google+.
- Must be aware of Social Media Management tools like Buffer, Sprout Social, HootSuite, BuzzSumo etc.
- Generate traffic to the website through organic social media.
- Increase followers, engagement and reach on all of our social media platforms.
- Explore new channels such as Instagram, Quora, Pinterest SlideShare etc. to increase our digital presence.
- Self-starter, proactive, team player.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated experience in at least 3 of the following channels: FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram or others.
- Experience with web analytics is strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.ion skills.
Minimum Education Qualification: Graduate
SKILL SETS: EXPERIENCE LEVEL
Experience: 4-7 years
Base Location: Navi Mumbai